Saturday, January 22

Hellohell0:)
Today is saturday. went for sports extravaganza at Japanese Garden.
Early morning was kinda cold. but it started getting humid.
the weather was so hot that you might just get a heatstroke like any moment.
my face now is like a little redred. and i got a little tan only.
Awww :D
i was perspiring like mad while running and after running :)
i was damn giddy and my diaphragm hurts.
But after a little rest it was well.
Drank the free milo there and it taste kinda weird~
Oh well, me and elisa walk for dont know how long.
we start running after the sight of sec 2 girls.
So we ran at almost the same pace. but unfortunately i lose sight of her.
so i went running on my own instead. unexpectedly, i saw xueni and rebecca infront of me.
i ran with them instead. thankyou for running slower when i slow down.
unexpectedly got position 13. well, perhaps maybe most of the ppl are like walking.
1st was peiyu, 2nd was beini and 3rd was evelyn.
Oh, went back to school then off for lunch then homed.
tired day. had a good rest. :)
i now go do homework! Guai me :P
BYEBYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment