Friday, June 3





I miss sec 3 camp. i mean those fun time. Its june the third already. i haven start school homework. all i did was slacking. June holiday, i have so much to do yet so little time to squeeze it all. hope my planning for this june holiday will work out. i really feel useless, cause i dont have the mood to do homework or study. Sianz , i really really want to do homework revise study. i think i need motivation. i have to work hard. mye so lousy, if i dont work hard, eoy will be dead. but i know, action speaks louder than words. i know i cannot just say say but never do anything. i just wished someone can slap me out of my daydreaming. Cant believe time flies so fast. half the year gone already. another half more year and i will be sec 4 already. i thought 2011 will be slower than last year but i was totally wrong, it was even faster :( cant time just slow down abit. it make me feel scared because time is flying so fast that there is so much thing i really want to do isnt complete. AH, clean half of my room, still got half to go. good luck to me and myself. i really hope june and the rest of the month will be a good month. been going training. i getting fatter already , that is like so sad. hmmm, miss me when i am gone. i have no idea when i will be updating again. anyway, its dead and i doubt anyone will come and read and tag. so sadddddd :( so i will end here. GOODBYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment