Friday, March 4


Updating my blog after what seems like eternity :)
I was too busy to use the lappie.

and my lappie didnt miss me and tempt me to use it.

haha, so 55th anniversary concert is over.

now one more is just SYF :)

Ohwhattheshit, i dontknowwhy :(
but i have lost interest in choir.
like so sianz :( haiyo how?

stay also no point, i will only keep pon only or find some excuses.
is there such cca is swimming? i will want to join :/
hmmm, today was a good day :)
yay! i passed my beep test :P
i can go night cycling le.

but too bad baby cant go :(
sigh, wish he was going :(
ohmy, over the long gone away
i got heavier :(
i need to slim down loooo :(
fatfatfatfat :(
Sec 3 camp is on the way.

5 days gone from SG.
i will miss my bed and obviously baby :(

Oh lalaaa. ~

hope everybody will be healthy healthy

cause its like ppl falling sick already :(
So i guess the next update will be a long wait too. :)
Miss me when i am gone :P

guess my blog is dead anyway :(
Buh-Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment