Tuesday, January 11

School school school.
Homework homework homework.
Study study study.
I aim for the sky, so that when i drop, i will still land among the stars and clouds.
All my subjects A1 or A2. is it possible?
Everything was alright.
Gosh, my class is seriously quiet.
We get complaints for being TOO quiet.
Damn, i wished my class was more hyper :/
We also get complaints for being late for class.
Sigh. 3E1's reputation :/
But i wished it was better.
Now chiong-ing homework.
Nowadays, the weather is like super cold.
I really detest it :/ because when i get too cold, my stomach cramps.
It reallyreally hurt badly. I wore a jacket and i still feel cold.
My hands will be like ice. omg, sunny weather please.
Oh well, swimming start this thursday.
i dont wanna freeze in the pool :/
Goodluck to me this week! :)
Goodnight! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment